Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Ron Ferguson's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"The convention is always to use the historic name, so it is fine to do it the way wh…"

Ron Ferguson replied Apr 13, 2013 to Locations - Historical or Present Day

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Ron Ferguson

"Thanks, Cliff, that clarifies it, I just wondered if my suggestion re islands had be…"

Ron Ferguson replied Sep 4, 2012 to How to create a list of persons with a specific surname who are not linked to any parents

6 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Emiko Lanier

"Glad that you are having some success. Is there a reason why you did not include a s…"

Ron Ferguson replied Sep 4, 2012 to How to create a list of persons with a specific surname who are not linked to any parents

6 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Emiko Lanier

"I am not absolutely sure this will find all of them! Search>Find>Miscellaneou…"

Ron Ferguson replied Sep 3, 2012 to How to create a list of persons with a specific surname who are not linked to any parents

6 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Emiko Lanier

"You first need to set Tools>Apply Ancestor Colours>Apply Colour Coding. Why th…"

Ron Ferguson replied Jan 3, 2012 to Need Help with Pedigree Chart

13 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by LeLani von Bober

"I don't know why you are not getting the boxes, I am, however, I can confirm that th…"

Ron Ferguson replied Jan 3, 2012 to Need Help with Pedigree Chart

13 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by LeLani von Bober

"Check the links for the child, it seems likely that you have two sets of parents for…"

Ron Ferguson replied May 27, 2011 to Child info pointer wrong

4 May 30, 2011
Reply by Jeannine

"You need to get back to Legacy Support, no user can help you with this."

Ron Ferguson replied May 22, 2011 to Is the Legacy User Group still active and functioning?

3 May 22, 2011
Reply by Cliff Gittens

"Victoria, I would suggest that you only post once to avoid confusion! Let us start w…"

Ron Ferguson replied Mar 7, 2011 to Master Sources Restoration

3 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Kay Fordham

"Something does seem to be wrong here. An *rsl file is an Adobe PageMaker extension a…"

Ron Ferguson replied Mar 2, 2011 to Reports in Legacy 7.5

10 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Ron Ferguson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service