Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

I work primarily in Mississippi - Oktibbeha, Lowndes, Webster, Winston, Clarke, and Lauderdale counties.

Most of my requests are in Philadelphia, PA or Louisiana.

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get to this web site often and hadn't been to find-a-grave in a while so may not have thanked you properly for the picture of my mother's Aunt Kate's marker. Your kindness and prompt action are much appreciatrd.
Your photo of your Aunt Kate is in her memorial now. I am called "Blusummit" on Find A Grave. You can leave me a message on my page there if any changes are needed.
I have a son buried in the Orange County Cemetary. I'm hoping to visit there this week. My father just passed away on friday and will be buried in the Rose Hills Cemetary. So I will be down in the area wednesday and thursday. The last name is Quilter. I don't know if you have run across the name before.
Sorry to hear about your Dad. I know how that feels. I will look up the Quilters, although you probably got any photos while you were here.
I am from Michigan but live in Oklahoma. I take photos in cemeteries in Oklahoma County and will also do some research at the Historical History Research Center. I will help other's get started in their research and since I am from Michigan, Oceana County to be accurate, I have lots of resources for that area as well as cemetery photos. Most of my family is buried in Oceana Co., Cemeteries.
Shelly, do you know anyone who takes photos in Huron County, specifically Colfax, Bad Axe and Paris?
My children's ancestors were some of the pioneers for that area. Thanks!

Shelly Kay Eitniear-Cherry said:
I am from Michigan but live in Oklahoma. I take photos in cemeteries in Oklahoma County and will also do some research at the Historical History Research Center. I will help other's get started in their research and since I am from Michigan, Oceana County to be accurate, I have lots of resources for that area as well as cemetery photos. Most of my family is buried in Oceana Co., Cemeteries.
I mostly photograph near where I live, in Western New York. I have albums of pictures from the days before digital that I need to scan and post as well, mostly from PA. We were out locally last weekend and I took quite a few but found that when I transferred them to the computer the quality was pretty bad. We need a new camera:(
Most of my picture taking is done in Trigg County, KY but I have done some in other surrounding counties, Christian, Caldwell, Lyon, Marshall, Calloway and Marshall.

Joyce
I live in Southern Washington on the East side of the state and visit the cemeteries often in Benton and Franklin Counties. I also go to Hermiston and Umatilla Oregon on a pretty regular basis. I enjoy visiting the cemeteries, as does my grandmother! We usually go together! I am a huge fan of FAG and love adding pictures and finding family!
I can take grave photos in the Stanwood, Snohomish Co., WA cemeteries plus those on Comano Island and Skagit Co., WA.

My requests have been for Mount Hope Cemetery, Shelby, Oceana Co., MI and also in Roller Cemetery, McDonald Co., MO.
I like to find small rural cemeteries here in South Central Kansas, with less than a 100 graves that has not been posted to FAG yet. I take grave request pictures as well, when I can and where I can. Love FAG it is the greatest free web site on the Internet, and has the nicest folks as members.
We are trying to locate a grave in Winfield, KS (Cowley County). He and his wife Betsey lived there, but I can't find a listing in the cemeteries. They lived near New Salem - that cemetery is not on line. Can you help us? Thanks, Linda

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service