Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Poppy Gladstone's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Lots of people die in one state and are shipped back to a home state to be buried wi…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Jul 25, 2010 to finding death records

20 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by stephen bobbitt

"I have heard of it, but have not tried it, although I did get some rods to try it. I…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Jul 14, 2010 to Dowsing Graves?

5 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Jill Stepp Johnston

"I see lots of stones at Rose Hills Memorial Gardens in Whittier, CA, mostly next to…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Jul 7, 2010 to What to do if you can't find burial location?

18 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Poppy Gladstone

"Since you know what regiment he was in, you might (if you are lucky) be able to find…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Apr 7, 2010 to What to do if you can't find burial location?

18 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Poppy Gladstone

"If he was killed during the war, he may have been buried in a mass grave with others…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Mar 16, 2010 to What to do if you can't find burial location?

18 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Poppy Gladstone

"I had the same problem several months ago. I found my husband's grandmother's older…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Nov 11, 2009 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Your photo of your Aunt Kate is in her memorial now. I am called "Blusummit" on Find…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Aug 6, 2009 to Where do you take photos?

75 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Regina Lynn Williams

"Your photo of your "Aunt Kate" are in her Find A Grave Memorial."

Poppy Gladstone replied Aug 6, 2009 to Where do you take photos?

75 Nov 11, 2009

"I think you are in the right crowd. At least, I certainly feel as you do about the p…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Aug 4, 2009 to What is the oddest thing that has happened to while cemetery hunting?

32 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Allyssa

"Sorry to hear about your Dad. I know how that feels. I will look up the Quilters, al…"

Poppy Gladstone replied Aug 1, 2009 to Where do you take photos?

75 Nov 11, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service