Hi, Cheryl. My surname is Lockamy. A few months ago, I had my brother to do an Ancestry DNA test for me. Are you on gedmatch or Ancestry DNA? The one Lockamy with whom I was sure he was going to be a match turned out not to be one. This family is located in Arkansas and Missouri, but was originally located in Sampson Co, NC at the same time my Lockamy line was there. Do you have any info on Joseph Lockamy who died in 1874? My email address is email@example.com.
Hi Cheryl, My sister and I are writing a book about Dreisbachs in Northampton Co. Pa in the years 1743-1820. The Dreisbachs are intermarried with the Solts. We are looking for more info on Conrad Solt and wife, Elizabeth. They had a daughter, Eve, b. 25 Jan 1799, bap. 25 Mar 1799 at Gnadenhutten Moravian Church. We are interested in learning more about Eve's baptismal sponsor (and the person she was named for), Eve Henry. What was the association between Eve Henry, unmarried, 23 yrs old, living in Whitehall, Pa. with the Solts - and where did Conrad Solt live at this time (1799)? Thanks, Marcia Dreisbach Falconer.
1. B. MAR 28 1797 SP. MARY MCDANIEL PAR. PAUL SOLT & SUSANNA DREISBACH
2. B. JUN 13 1781 " CATHERINE PAR. DAVID SOLT & ANNA BERTHA DEBAUCH
3. B. 1797 " NO SPOUSE
4. B. SEP 29 1758 "MARGARET ELIZABETH NAGEL& SARAH ELIZABETH BROBST PAR. DANIEL SOLT & ANNA CATHERINE SCHAFFER
5. B. NOV 1 1796 " ELIZABETH& SARAH BARBARA BROBST PAR. CONRAD SOLT & MARGARET NAGEL
6. B. SEP 12 1798 " NO SPOUSE PAR. DANIEL SOLT & MARGARETHA WEITZEL
7. B. MAR 5 1835 NO SPOUSE PAR. JOHANNES SOLT & SUSANNA EVERETT
B. MAR 1 1860 " NO SPOUSE PAR. PETER SOLT & MARY GATES
THEN I HAVE 2 IN OHIO AND ONE IN INDIANA
Hi Cheryl, There is a Reason Lockamy who has an estate record in Sampson County, NC for the year 1870 at the NC State Archives. This does not mean he died in 1870, that's just when his estate may have been settled. I have lots of information on Lockamy families of Cumberland and Sampson County, NC. Feel free to send me a message.