Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Armando Framarini's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Link to Patrick Seal  http://www.heraldischedatabank.nl/databank/indeling/detail?q_s…"

Armando Framarini replied May 13, 2014 to JAN van Solle of Tsolle wax seal or mark

8 May 13, 2014
Reply by Lynn Patterson

"Glad to see you are considering variations of the name using a "q" instead of a "k"…"

Armando Framarini replied Oct 30, 2011 to Mary Bucket or Becket?

2 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Armando Framarini

"Glad to have you board! You already know he was a Mayflower passenger. The Mayflower…"

Armando Framarini replied May 24, 2010 to Edward Wing

1 May 24, 2010

"In dutch "vis" is fish, in old dutch writing was actually "fish". SCHOL is a type of…"

Armando Framarini replied Jan 3, 2010 to One other dutch family to consider is SCHOL family of Delft

2 Jan 3, 2010

"I found out shortly after I posted this message, that my DUTCH mother made a mistake…"

Armando Framarini replied Jan 3, 2010 to JAN van Solle of Tsolle wax seal or mark

8 May 13, 2014
Reply by Lynn Patterson

"To add to this I found a seal for JAN VAN SOLLE VAN TSOLLE of the 1400's Tsolle mus…"

Armando Framarini replied Dec 10, 2009 to I think the SOULE family mystery will be solved in near Gruitrode, Belgium! (Tongerlo)

2 Dec 10, 2009

"What is special about Gruitrode? Before we answer this let us look at name Soule onc…"

Armando Framarini replied Dec 10, 2009 to I think the SOULE family mystery will be solved in near Gruitrode, Belgium! (Tongerlo)

2 Dec 10, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service