Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Christine Gibbins's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Thomas, Yes, sadly I agree about Sarah. I have found the HR registers very hard…"

Christine Gibbins replied Jul 2, 2010 to Payne Family on the Devon / Somerset Boarder

8 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Christine Gibbins

"The Records Office will close from 4th July into the autumn This web site gives the…"

Christine Gibbins replied Jun 26, 2010 to Somerset Record Office is relocating

1 Jun 26, 2010

"Somerset Record Office is now closed on Mondays until September. Original documents…"

Christine Gibbins replied Mar 5, 2010 to Somerset Heritage Centre

1 Mar 5, 2010

"Hi Joanne, The link to the OPC scheme is given in the links on the opening page of t…"

Christine Gibbins replied Feb 13, 2010 to Somerset Records Office Help Needed!

4 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Joanne Lesley Dawe

"May be this link will help? http://www.kilmersdon-radstock.org.uk/kilsom.htm Best…"

Christine Gibbins replied Dec 2, 2009 to New to the group

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Chris Upwood

"This link may help? http://www.british-history.ac.uk/image.aspx?compid=18491&fi…"

Christine Gibbins replied Dec 2, 2009 to Victoria County Historys

4 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Roy Louis Cox

"Hi Thomas, Worked on the Holcomb Rogus registers and have the following to share wit…"

Christine Gibbins replied Aug 6, 2009 to Payne Family on the Devon / Somerset Boarder

8 Jul 2, 2010

"Hi Thomas, Had a good look at your chart and nothing links into my chart, as we tho…"

Christine Gibbins replied Aug 2, 2009 to Payne Family on the Devon / Somerset Boarder

8 Jul 2, 2010

"Hi Jill, Can't find a link to this chap, mum in law's family were back in Devon by…"

Christine Gibbins replied Aug 1, 2009 to Payne Family on the Devon / Somerset Boarder

8 Jul 2, 2010

"Hi Thomas, This looks very interesting, will study it up over the weekend and come…"

Christine Gibbins replied Aug 1, 2009 to Payne Family on the Devon / Somerset Boarder

8 Jul 2, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service