Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Ginger R Smith's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cheryl, Unfortunately there are only 2 Lockerman wills in the Archives in Sampso…"

Ginger R Smith replied Apr 15, 2010 to LOCKAMY family of North Carolina

3 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Ginger R Smith

"Hi Cyndi, Youre Jefferson Buchanan's death record is on Ancestry.com and says the f…"

Ginger R Smith replied Oct 29, 2009 to Jefferson Buchanan, Mitchell, NC

7 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Ginger R Smith

"Hi Cheryl, There is a Reason Lockamy who has an estate record in Sampson County, NC…"

Ginger R Smith replied Oct 29, 2009 to LOCKAMY family in N. Carolina

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Cheryl Jones

"Hi Kathleen, I thought I had attached the death record to my previous post. Did you…"

Ginger R Smith replied Jul 31, 2009 to Trying to find the Fox family in North Carolina

8 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Kathleen Fox Allen

"Oh by the way, there is also a will on file in Wilkes Co for a Willis Childress, dat…"

Ginger R Smith replied Jul 23, 2009 to Hiram E Childress Family - Wilkes Co., NC

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Elva Juanita Powell Newcomb

"Janice, It sounds like a good possibility that these two Jonathans (one b. 1787 m.…"

Ginger R Smith replied Jul 23, 2009 to GRAHAM Family in North Carolina, Indiana, Illinois

3 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Ginger R Smith

"Please keep us posted about what you found, what worked for you and what to look for…"

Ginger R Smith replied Jul 23, 2009 to Trying to find the Fox family in North Carolina

8 Aug 4, 2009

"Hi Georgie, Actually it is funny you say we might be related. I added the "Shepherd…"

Ginger R Smith replied Jul 21, 2009 to Wilson Family of Unknown County, North Carolina

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Ginger R Smith

"Hi Kathleen, Have you combed the records at Ancestry.com for census reports of Rich…"

Ginger R Smith replied Jul 21, 2009 to Trying to find the Fox family in North Carolina

8 Aug 4, 2009

"Janice, The best way to find out who the parents of your oldest ancestor is to look…"

Ginger R Smith replied Jul 16, 2009 to GRAHAM Family in North Carolina, Indiana, Illinois

3 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Ginger R Smith

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service