Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

I work primarily in Mississippi - Oktibbeha, Lowndes, Webster, Winston, Clarke, and Lauderdale counties.

Most of my requests are in Philadelphia, PA or Louisiana.

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

I I can take photos in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area - including Peoria, Glendale, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, and Tempe. It might take me a few days for requests for the outlying areas of Phoenix - and it would be better if you could request photos during the autumn, winter and spring seasons - if it's summer I usually wait for a cooler weekend as it's just too hot to be out and about when its 115 degrees out!
I have been working on Riverview cemetery in East Liverpool, ohio. I was on vacation in Kelley's Island in Ohio, so I have been posting pictures of thoses headstones also.
I live in Lawrence, Marion Co, IN, and am available to take pictures in the Central Indiana area. Most of my photos on Find A Grave have been of family members in the Pulaski Co, KY area. It is a work in progress.
Glad to see a "neighbor." I'm also in Lawrence and most of one side of my family comes from Monroe, Casey, and Wayne County Kentucky:)
Southern Louisiana, and I am the Iberville Parish Keeper, so of course all of the cemeteries there that I remember and find. Most of my other photos come from Baton Rouge; a favorite cemetery to visit is Magnolia Cemetery on Florida Blvd. So much history and it's quiet & beautiful. I go to Greenoaks Memorial Gardens quite often as it's right down from where I work, so I do photo requests at lunch sometimes (hee).

And, of course, my most favorite cemetery ever is Brandon Hall Cemetery off the Natchez Trace in Adams County, Mississippi, which inspired me to create the website The Brandon Children. Nothing has ever been as magical and special as that find. http://thebrandonchildren.com/
I live in southern Oregon. Most of the pictures I do are at the VA cemetery not to far from me. I've only been on FaG for 3 months. Tomorrow my husband and I are going to an old cemetery-4 requests. He already knows that we will be a while because I always take as many pictures as I can. This is the third old cemetery that I've had a request on.
I take photo request from FindAGrave for Pulaski County in Missouri. Most of the cemeteries here are small family ones, so I try to take photos of all of the headstones in them, or all of the same surnames buried together. I have created a FindA Grave a Transferable Memorial Cemetery for these graves. These memorials are transferable to a family member upon request. Our family lines are back east, mostly in New York. My husband is retired military that's how we got to the middle of the country.
I work in Middle Tennesse, but I take my camera with me on trips to East Kentucky and East Tennessee whenever I go. Never know when I "findagrave". I'd like to apologize for that.

Best wishes!
That was a good one - "findagrave" :)
To date,all of my photos are taken in Arkansas. I live in central Arkansas.
I take photos in Travis County, Texas (mostly in the South Austin area). My mom-in-law lives near Williamson County, so I occasionally take pictures up there, too. Happily, this area seems to be pretty well covered by volunteer photographers.
Wherever I find a cemetery lol If i'm traveling, or spending time in TN (Wilson County), i try to stop at burial grounds that I find. otherwise, I focus in Essex/Middlesex/Suffolk County, Massachusetts, and surrounding areas. When i haven't any transportation, then I stay local, the Revere, Mass area... plus, if mum goes away, i tell her to keep an eye out for stones lol

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service