Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Gena Philibert Ortega's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"You don't mention where Mildred lived but the first place you should look, if you ha…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Aug 23, 2019 to How to find ancestors that performed in show business?

4 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Kate Steere

"You can call them or email. I would recommend calling so they can walk you through i…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Apr 18, 2017 to Need some help working through ancestry.com – removing and grafting branches

4 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Gena Philibert Ortega

"Doug, You may want to contact Ancestry's customer service to ask them the best way…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Apr 18, 2017 to Need some help working through ancestry.com – removing and grafting branches

4 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Gena Philibert Ortega

"Andy, Have you tried contacting RootsMagic support. They can assist you. Here's the…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Jul 6, 2016 to Roots Magic 6 Help

2 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by andy tulloch

"Jim, I'm not sure what happened. If you could give me the steps you took I could tr…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Mar 2, 2016 to What's the deal??

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by James P. LaLone

"Judith, So this family doesn't appear in any of the record collections from the webs…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Apr 10, 2015 to Information needed

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Judith

"Welcome Susan! Good luck with your research."

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Mar 23, 2015 to Introduce Yourself

830 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by Ken Alexander

"One idea you might want to consider is to make it easier for whoever has it or acqui…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Feb 17, 2015 to Curious to know if anyone could give some help?

5 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Anthony

"Make sure that you go to the Search tab at the top of Ancestry and then click on Sea…"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Dec 9, 2014 to not too impressed with ancestry.com

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Clara Joyce Schaeffer Miller

"Welcome to GenealogyWise Paulette!"

Gena Philibert Ortega replied Aug 18, 2014 to Introduce Yourself

830 Oct 10, 2023
Reply by Ken Alexander

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service