Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Ms. Gerry Hill's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I wish I could SEE THE NOTE I AM REPLYING TO- Is there something I am missing here?…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 26, 2009 to THINGS you wish GenealogyWise could do

158 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"Well, first I would just like to say THANK YOU from this newly joined person. It is…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 4, 2009 to THINGS you wish GenealogyWise could do

158 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"There is a pyramid chart-that helps with it. You can probably find one online."

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to Once removed.....twice removed...etc. Exactly what does that mean?

34 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Dawanna Kay Franco Jordan

"The easy way to explain it-is if they are on the same LEVEL-GENERATION with you- Fa…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to Once removed.....twice removed...etc. Exactly what does that mean?

34 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Dawanna Kay Franco Jordan

"That's about as different with each person-as there are persons. I have been at it o…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to How much is enough and where do you draw the line?

12 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Ms. Gerry Hill

"First you need to know the laws of the state you are researching in. They vary a lot…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to Where is the best place to go to research Geneaology?

47 May 9, 2013
Reply by Christine M. Worthington

"I have planned many-and executed them-all for my different family lines. My Hooks Fa…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to What activities do you have at your family reunion?

4 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Ms. Gerry Hill

"You can try USGENFORUM.com which is free-then type in your state, then your area-cou…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to Maybe I am unreasonable?

45 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by roger flansberry

"First you join a local genealogy society-which is usually dirt cheap. Ours is $15 a…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to Why attend a genealogical seminar?

5 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Karen Trearchis

"Funeral Homes. I have never found one that charged me. (And I offered) When you get…"

Ms. Gerry Hill replied Aug 2, 2009 to Your Favorite Free (or Low-Cost) Genealogy Resources

247 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by William Douglas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service