Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obit Mining

This is a technique I came up with while discussing networks with my son. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. When it works you can read obi…

Started by Greg Settle

1 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by patsy adkins

Finding maiden name

I am trying to find out the maiden name or the last name Irene had when she married my grandfather. They probably got married in Tx and I k…

Started by Geraldine Wilhelms

11 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Geraldine Wilhelms

Civil War veteran grave markers

Does anyone know the best way to request a grave marker for a Civil War Union Soldier? My grandfather was in the Union army and I would lik…

Started by Lisa Brock

8 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Tammie Harrower

Ketcherside family in McDonald County

Am searching for any information about the Ketchrside family that lived near Pineville, McDonald County, MO in about 1850. Louisa Ketchersi…

Started by Brenda Cain

0 Aug 24, 2009

family

looking for information on Hamby-Sanders -Brazile families grundy co.Tn.

Started by jerry brazile

0 Aug 21, 2009

Abbreviation

I've been researching marriages and have found an abbreviation I am not sure of, e.g. Summers, W. i. & Rebeka E. Browns 17 Jan 1855; J…

Started by Greg Settle

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by William Douglas

Peter( Riehm) Ream

I am searching for the parents of Peter Ream, original spelling was RIEHM. He was born in 1786 and died in 1858. He was married in 1814 to…

Started by Daniel M. Ream

0 Aug 18, 2009

HIRAM FOSTER - WHERE ARE YOU??

Hi everyone, my brickwall is Hiram Foster b. 1810-11 KY he married Sarah Ann Roark in 1830 Pike Cty, IL. Hiram and Sarah had 13 kids and li…

Started by Bernie Foster-McCall

2 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal

Looking for others: Strader, Wells, Duggan, Heatherly, McMahan, Napier & Heneagr

The picture that I have enclosed is that of my Mother(and her siblings) who became a orphan, at the age of 7-years. This is what got me to…

Started by Suzie Strader Ridge

0 Aug 16, 2009

How many times was John Cain married ?

I have John Cain married to Ruth Blythe in 1792 in North Carolina, Oney/Ioney Gentry in 1817, Emily Hill in 1825. I found where was married…

Started by Debra Egbert-Foster

2 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Debra Egbert-Foster

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service