Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Lynn Anderson's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Scott, Google Map readily finds your church location. Enter  Skallsjö kyrka, Göte…"

Lynn Anderson replied Mar 4, 2011 to My Swedish search...

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Scott Thompson

"Hi Scott, Thanks for your post and a good description of what facts you have includi…"

Lynn Anderson replied Mar 3, 2011 to My Swedish search...

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Scott Thompson

"Other things have distracted me for a while but I have learned a few things that may…"

Lynn Anderson replied Mar 1, 2011 to K-Swedish Patronymic and Common Name

14 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Lynn Anderson

"And you found it so quickly.   If yu are interested GoogleMap will show the church f…"

Lynn Anderson replied Feb 27, 2011 to Translate Swedish Death Record?

6 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Lynn Anderson

"You really got to give us more to go on if you want help. The two fronts yu can wor…"

Lynn Anderson replied May 9, 2010 to Need help to find a Swedish cousin.

9 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Lynn Anderson

"Note, too, that Kristianstad and Blekinge län touch each other. You may want to chec…"

Lynn Anderson replied Apr 25, 2010 to Know of anyone by the name, or information about the name, of Rutting in or from Sweden.

5 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Erv Nelson

"Roberta, have you made any progress on your Lock relatives? Central to what I found…"

Lynn Anderson replied Apr 25, 2010 to K-Swedish Patronymic and Common Name

14 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Lynn Anderson

"My take on the census taker handwriting is Irmia. Not a name I know but you never kn…"

Lynn Anderson replied Apr 15, 2010 to My FarFar's father & grandfather, East Longmeadow, MA quarrymen

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by Carl Swanson

"Yes, I see what you mean. A list of all the church books in the Family History Libra…"

Lynn Anderson replied Apr 15, 2010 to What am I doing wrong?

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Erv Nelson

"In Torestorp parish I see an Anders born to Johannes Gustavsson and Stina Petersdr o…"

Lynn Anderson replied Apr 5, 2010 to My FarFar's father & grandfather, East Longmeadow, MA quarrymen

9 May 14, 2010
Reply by Carl Swanson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service