Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"The website that Sheila shared is: http://dvhss.org "Welcome to Official Website of…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Jan 31, 2010 to Do you know of more specific good links to the Hollingsworth surname on the Internet? Please add your suggestions to the list.

4 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Randall H. Hollingsworth

"Hi! Sheila, Thank you so much for sharing your pedigree with our GenealogyWise Holli…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Jan 31, 2010 to Who were your Hollingsworth male or female ancestors? Where did they live and migrate to?

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

"Thanks so much for adding your pedigree to the Hollingsworth Surname Group. I hope s…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Aug 3, 2009 to My Hollingsworth line, by Pam Hall

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins

"This is so cool to read about. Can't wait to read more."

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Jul 24, 2009 to My Hollingsworth line, by Pam Hall

3 Aug 3, 2009

"Thank you so much for adding your family history information to our Hollingsworth gr…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Jul 24, 2009 to Who were your Hollingsworth male or female ancestors? Where did they live and migrate to?

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

"Super! Thanks for adding this information. Linda"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Jul 23, 2009 to Hollingsworth Photographs

2 Jul 23, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service