Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

margaret lee censullo's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear  James, It appears there are a lot of Hollingsworthswho go backto Valentine and…"

margaret lee censullo replied Sep 21, 2015 to Who were your Hollingsworth male or female ancestors? Where did they live and migrate to?

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

"In reply, I have Holliingsworth ancestry, too. You said earliest was John Hollingswo…"

margaret lee censullo replied Sep 21, 2015 to Who were your Hollingsworth male or female ancestors? Where did they live and migrate to?

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

"Iam replying to your Hollingsorth geneaology. I guess we are related, because my gre…"

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

"DearMr.Davies,       WOw!Icant believe it, but your great..great grandpa is same as…"

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

"I have Hollingsworth ancestors who came to Delaware from Ireland. Were there some wh…"

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

"I have been tracing ancestors, and have some relations from Alabama, which go back t…"

14 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Meredith Locke

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service