Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Peter Stewart Haines's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I did the test with ancestry. I will do that and see what id says. Thanks. "

Peter Stewart Haines replied Apr 12, 2014 to Mary Carlile was an Indian Maden (see attached)

20 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Tyler S Haines

"Yep. After I posted I realized I would have been descended thru a male so my theory…"

Peter Stewart Haines replied Apr 12, 2014 to Mary Carlile was an Indian Maden (see attached)

20 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Tyler S Haines

"IT was a pleasure. I only wish I had been able to report a different outcome. But be…"

Peter Stewart Haines replied Apr 5, 2014 to Richard Haines New information uncovered

4 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Paulette M. Switzer-Tatum

"I got the information from the book written by John Wesley Haines called "Richard Ha…"

Peter Stewart Haines replied Nov 25, 2013 to Mary Carlile was an Indian Maden (see attached)

20 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Tyler S Haines

"I am not sure how to provide a link to my page ??? But if you go to ancestry.com and…"

Peter Stewart Haines replied Nov 16, 2013 to Ancestry of Richard Haines of Aynhoe (New Jersey Haines Family)

14 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Peter Stewart Haines

"I meant go to my Ancestry,com page for a full geneology"

Peter Stewart Haines replied Nov 15, 2013 to Ancestry of Richard Haines of Aynhoe (New Jersey Haines Family)

14 Sep 11, 2014

"I know that another Haynes came from England around the same time as Gov John Haynes…"

Peter Stewart Haines replied Nov 15, 2013 to Ancestry of Richard Haines of Aynhoe (New Jersey Haines Family)

14 Sep 11, 2014

"If you go to any ancestry.com page you can trace her lineage there Thru her grandmot…"

14 Sep 11, 2014

"This is what I have come up with. File Attached."

14 Sep 11, 2014

"File attached."

14 Sep 11, 2014

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service