Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Johnny's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Under the Members option in the menu bar, there is the Advanced Member Search; on th…"

Johnny replied Nov 2, 2009 to Hello England calling!

2 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Guy Etchells

"When you're seeing a "recent activity" indicator, but can't find the activity, that…"

Johnny replied Oct 19, 2009 to On the "My Groups" page, I'd like to be able to list them by recent activity.

3 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Kathleen Fox Allen

"An advanced search for people interested in the Chadwick surname shows that there ar…"

Johnny replied Oct 5, 2009 to What happened to the surname groups to which I subscribed?

6 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Joan Foster

"Administration would seldom, if ever, remove a group. And if we were removing or mig…"

Johnny replied Oct 5, 2009 to What happened to the surname groups to which I subscribed?

6 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Joan Foster

"How to clear your cache: Internet Explorer 6 Internet Explorer 7 Fire Fox Other Brow…"

6 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Joan Foster

"Unfortunately this can happen when you have a community where users have "ownership"…"

6 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Joan Foster

"Oh, okay. I've just answered that request so many times that I read too much into yo…"

Johnny replied Sep 16, 2009 to Viewing replies made to my own posts on someone else's discussion.

6 Sep 16, 2009

"You've got the gist-of-it. I guess personally, if I'm interested in a discussion, I…"

Johnny replied Sep 15, 2009 to Viewing replies made to my own posts on someone else's discussion.

6 Sep 16, 2009

"This is part of the structure on the way Ning works, and I doubt there is a switch t…"

Johnny replied Sep 15, 2009 to Viewing replies made to my own posts on someone else's discussion.

6 Sep 16, 2009

"Just a FYI: If you leave an rejoin a group you created you will not come back in as…"

Johnny replied Sep 5, 2009 to Separate listing for groups I manage

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Barbara Bradley Petura

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service