Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Lynell & I now have 63+ kind kudos on Linkedin.com--& that's just since 2008--& that's just from folks who happen to be on Linkedin! Many more from other onliners & off-liners!

We are busy "drinking from the well" of original records. In just the first half of 2011, we have already set a new milestone in that we've now found more ancestors in more locations of Baden, Bayern & Württemberg in both Catholic AND Evangelical Lutheran parish registers--in less time--for even just ONE client--THAN EVER! 

Since January 2011: 1,000+ images digitally preserved-- & that's just for just ONE client; many uploaded to both Ancestry.com to the clients' trees!  But most to Box.net, where the myriad of client reports, separated by family groups, replete with edited, cropped & enlarged images, are retrievable by anyone with whom we share the link!

AND: On 30 June 2011, we cracked two cases in Poland, i.e. Tscheschen-Glashütte, Schlesien, Preussen.  The client cried twice--once when I ordered the microfilms; once when we found the male & female target ancestors: JANITZKI, et var & KRAUSE ! 

So much to do; so little time...

Lynell & Karl-Michael Sala, since 1979! Thousands found!

http://www.germangenealogist.com/?page_id=2

karlmsala@msn.com

1-888-456-7252

Views: 61

Attachments:

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service