Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Craig Manson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Debbie, I think you're spot on!"

Craig Manson replied Aug 1, 2009 to The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

"Thanks, Michael. You make some important points about FOIA. In fact, a lot of agenci…"

Craig Manson replied Aug 1, 2009 to The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

"Before we get into some procedural stuff here, I would mention that The Archives of…"

Craig Manson replied Jul 31, 2009 to The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

"GeneJ asks: The issue of subscription service dos and don’ts was raised in the grou…"

Craig Manson replied Jul 30, 2009 to The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

"Hey,LD, A deed of indenture was often used to create interests in either personal p…"

Craig Manson replied Jul 17, 2009 to The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

"Facts are not subject to copyright. Thus if you have compiled burial information fro…"

Craig Manson replied Jul 17, 2009 to Help us determine the level of censorship at GenealogyWise

155 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Carole Elizabeth Bentley-Bell

"Please see my Forum discussion entitled The Law and the links there. In the United S…"

Craig Manson replied Jul 16, 2009 to Help us determine the level of censorship at GenealogyWise

155 Nov 18, 2009

"Thomas, you've sent a shudder through the graveyards and academies of history! I agr…"

Craig Manson replied Jul 16, 2009 to Help us determine the level of censorship at GenealogyWise

155 Nov 18, 2009

"I have been on the positive side about GW. In fact, in a draft post originally slate…"

155 Nov 18, 2009

"This is a very odd case, but perhaps in the context of slavery, not so odd. Let me c…"

Craig Manson replied Jul 14, 2009 to The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service