Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Geraldine Jackson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking for names of the Children of Frederick A Jackson and Louisa Haslam ,Roscrea…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Apr 18, 2011 to Jackson Family Tree.from Ireland

7 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Geraldine Jackson

"Hi Jessica, My Grandmother was Sarah Ward  daughter of  Thomas and Ellen Ward. they…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 10, 2011 to Denis Bowley ,From Ireland.To America.

2 Mar 10, 2011

"Hi Mary, I am trying to put together John Kiely born 1891  for some reason was born…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 10, 2011 to Thomas Kiely ,Genealogy, Ireland, Cunningham, Maher.

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by susan johannes

"  Dunkerrin, Co Offaly, Ireland ,Kiely, Keily, Keilly , I would be greatful for any…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 10, 2011 to Thomas Kiely ,Genealogy, Ireland, Cunningham, Maher.

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by susan johannes

"Hello Jack, Thank you for your help, I am trying to find out what the connection in…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Jun 30, 2010 to Jackson Family Tree.from Ireland

7 Apr 18, 2011

"Hi Sarah, Did he live anywhere near Dunkerrin Birr ?or Roscrea"

Geraldine Jackson replied Jun 30, 2010 to Thomas Kiely ,Genealogy, Ireland, Cunningham, Maher.

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by susan johannes

"Hello Lorraine, Thanks for replying, I am trying to solve a family mystery , my firs…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Jun 30, 2010 to Thomas Kiely ,Genealogy, Ireland, Cunningham, Maher.

9 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by susan johannes

"NOLANS From Kildare , Patrick and Catherine Nolan my Great Grandparents on my Mother…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Apr 4, 2010 to Jackson Family Tree.from Ireland

7 Apr 18, 2011

"Hi Julie-Ann I have come accross Samuel, I think his father had something to do with…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Apr 4, 2010 to Jackson Family Tree.from Ireland

7 Apr 18, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service