Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dawn Evans Stringer -2-11-1962 to 10-11-2009

http://www.genealogywise.com/profile/DawnEvansStringer Dawn became a member of GenealogyWise the 2nd week we were online. Dawn loved her…

Started by GenealogyWise Memorial Page

7 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Dawn Kurth-Minard

Rogers Family

Is anyone doing research in Towanda,Bradford Co.Pa? Would like help,have been unable to find much needed info on husbands father and his fa…

Started by Candy Rogers

0 Oct 12, 2009

Looking for Duell/Deuel/Duel

I am looking for the direct descendants of William Davol, Duxbury, MA, his son, Johnathan Devol, New Port, RI, Jeremiah Devol, Timothy Devo…

Started by Beverly Duell-Moore

0 Oct 11, 2009

SENHENN Surname

Hello everyone, I am searching for any information that may lead me to better understanding the origin of my ancerstor's name, Senhenn. Th…

Started by Daniel Pardo R.

0 Oct 8, 2009

J.U. MOORE

James U. Moore was born in Beaver Dam, Pennsylvania on 13 Sep 1816, son of Eli Moore and Deborah Updegraph/Updegraff. He married Rebecca (C…

Started by P. Davidson-Peters

4 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Lewis Hartswick

Blogs as Family Time Capsules

A genealogy blog, like the Census, is a time capsule, waiting to be discovered by future generations. The Census can be opened 72 years lat…

Started by M Wood

7 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Nancy Hurley

The other side of the Postcard

Has anyone here tracked down a postcard that an ancestor sent? I once tracked down a relative of someone who was mentioned on the reverse o…

Started by Mick Henry

1 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Pam Mitchell

GenealogyWise Has To Take a Backseat, Sorry...

I joined GenealogyWise when it first came upon the blogging scene. I was glad to see it there for the genealogist, but then came my roadblo…

Started by Tina Sansone

0 Sep 5, 2009

Genealogy Skeletons

Rather than worry about the rich and famous of the past, how about the everyday forefathers who gave us their legacy, their genes, and mor…

Started by Unknown Ancestor

4 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Shaw

What do these mean: WFT and < > ????

The WFT I have seen associated with dates of birth or death and the brackets are usually around the place of births or deaths. I have vagu…

Started by Kathie Babb-Neuhard

2 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service