Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello, and I Have Something to Share

I'm very excited to be a part of this network! I'm here to learn and share. Anyone who knows anythng about the McLerran family history, ple…

Started by Dan McLerran

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Dan McLerran

Check Out Tony Burroughs' Blog on AC360, on African American Genealogy Research

Tony Borroughs has posted a wonderful blog entry to CNN's ac360 blog. His post discusses the difficulties encountered in African American g…

Started by Toni Carrier

0 Jul 17, 2009

Cooks i am researching

I am researching my fathers people. My father was Donnie Raymond Cook, born in Slayton, Texas. He died in Houston, Tx. His parents was Juli…

Started by Donna

0 Jul 17, 2009

Puckett Family

Would like to find info on the pucketts from Schoharie County, New York. Have been researching, but run into a brick wall

Started by Dorothy France

0 Jul 17, 2009

I took the Challenge to find A family of SMITH'S in Kentucky

While playing blackjack almost three years ago, the dealer and I struck up a conversation about our lives and became fast friends. Since I…

Started by Cindy Johnston Sorley

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Sherry Gum

Who or what has been your biggest genealogy find?

I'm just getting started in the world of Genealogy and I would like to hear people's stories of how they came to love Genealogy or what the…

Started by Heidi Marie Clark

23 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Donna Atkinson

MY BRICK WALL

I have been searching for my ggrandmothers mother anyone have any information on a Catherine Calvin born in 1870 in Virginia?????? She went…

Started by Doris McClenton Smith

2 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Mick Henry

Robinson-Sheats

My late Father's name was Paul Robinson of Oconee Co. GA His parents name were George T. Robinson & Ella Porter of Oconee & Clarke…

Started by Stella Robinson Morris

0 Jul 16, 2009

LowCountry Africana Tonight CNN Anderson Cooper - 10PM ET!

Friends – Please tune in tonight to view LowCountry Africana’s {www.Twitter.com/LCAfricana} interview tonight on Anderson Cooper’s CNN AC36…

Started by Luckie Daniels

7 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Toni Carrier

Jamestown Rhode Island Connection

I am looking for anyone in or near the Jamestown location. I have John Thoms, born 1640 in Pembrokeshire, Wales but died in October 8, 1728…

Started by Shelly Kay Eitniear-Cherry

0 Jul 15, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service