Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Beware of Widows"

I have recently learnt that the Mary Traies who married John Martin was a widow on their marriage. I had worked on the Traies family for a…

Started by Christine Gibbins

1 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Trishette M Martin

Duckett family from Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Missouri

I am researching my grandmothers side of the family. Her name was Belma Jane Duckett. Her parents were John Freeman Duckett and Lottie Roge…

Started by Gina Martin

2 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Trishette M Martin

The Dalys

Im looking for any advice anyone can offer me with a brickwall that I have. I have found my 2x great grandfathers step father how I am stru…

Started by jessica kelly

0 Feb 11, 2018

Jordans in New York State

Searching for parents of John Jordan born 1764 and died 1850 in Pike, Wyoming Co, NY.  Body removed to Allegany Co, NY where he is buried i…

Started by Ruth Jordan Thoden

1 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Jennifer Dickinson

My Virginia Native Ancestors Wicomico and Nanzatico

This past September (2017) I traveled to Virginia and stood on the Homeland of my Nanzatico Indian Ancestors. They lived along the Rappahan…

Started by Anita Wills

0 Jan 17, 2018

Change family link

We have learned that the 'parents' of my wife's grandfather were actually his grandparents.  His birth mother was his 'older sister'.  His…

Started by David A Johnson

0 Jan 11, 2018

Jane Beaufort's Parentage

There has been some contention, for generations, as to whether or not Henry de Beaufort (1375-1447), son of John of Gaunt, had an affair wi…

Started by GaryRea

9 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Wanda Walker Irwin

The Evans Family From Newton County Mississippi(I'm Related To Them)

This family is (African American)and from Mississippi,Newton County Mississippi) Thomas Evans born May 1863 in Mississippi(Husband) Matilda…

Started by Arline Irene McCray

0 Dec 4, 2017

Harris family line??

Hi there!! I am looking for information on a Catherine Harris listed from PA born 1699-1700 died 1789 in Montgomery Co. VA. She married Rob…

Started by Raven

0 Oct 19, 2017

Researching my grandfather "Henry Noble"

Need help tracing my grandfather who served in the Spanish American War and was assigned in the Southern Philippines sometime in 1898. His…

Started by Danilo Montealegre

0 Oct 15, 2017

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service