Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brazell/Brazell/Brassell/Braswell/Hines/Hanes Family

I am Related to Willie Idell Brazell born Dec 1873-1875 in Mississippi and she had a daughter Name Lavada Brazell born April 1895 in Missis…

Started by Arline Irene McCray

0 Aug 1, 2018

McGoverns in Tipperary

Hello all, I hope I am in the right place asking the right question. I am researching the McGoverns of Tipperary who were catholics. I am…

Started by carol orr

0 Jul 27, 2018

McCray- Need Help in locating her Parents if Possible

McCray-In this city,Sunday night, Oct 31st 1897.Mrs.Louisa McCray,sister of Mr.Blount McCray.Her funeral was attended at the (Primitive Bap…

0 Jul 19, 2018

My Brazell/Brazill/Braswell/Brasell Family

Good Afternoon I found a few things that may help me with my search of my Great-Great-GrandMother(Malinda-Melinda-or Lula)If you are Relate…

0 Jul 19, 2018

Augustine (Augustus) Miles Morris 1824 - 1876

Trying to locate  proof of parentage, date of birth, date of death.. It is said  he died in Clover, Halifax VA in  1876, but cannot locate…

Started by Brenda South

0 Jul 4, 2018

Children of John Baker Peacock and Mary Marie Miller

I am researching the Peacock family of Thomas Peacock and Punnell Robertson.  Their son was John Baker Peacock.  Do you know the names of…

Started by Elizabeth Nelson

0 Jun 1, 2018

What happened to my surname groups?

Shortly after this site was opened, I joined several surname groups and posted some comments or discussions. After wondering why I had hear…

Started by Joan Foster

7 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Cindy Pirani

Oddity in census record

Looking for an interpretation of data found on Ancestry.com: On the 1900 census sheet I have 7 relatives listed: Martha is listed as wido…

Started by Greg Settle

7 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Cindy Pirani

Surnames beginning with P

Pettengell Pettingell Pettengel Pettengall

Started by Glenda Rosine Murray

8 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Cindy Pirani

Genealogy Wish?

If you could have one genealogy wish (besides your research being completed) what would it be? Think small, think large, think crazy and ri…

Started by Vicki Hilb

25 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Trishette M Martin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service