Genealogy at Christmas Time
Genealogy at Christmas Time, "but I am way to busy", is a statement that I frequently hear.
I can not think of a holiday that is more appropriate to discuss and share Genealogy than this Holiday Season.
It is like let me count the ways.
1. You are already exchanging friendly greetings to family and friends.
2. Did it ever occur to you that the family friend may be kin?
3. People are more talkative and outgoing during this time of year.
4. Genealogical supplies are on sale everywhere.
5. Camcorders, Cameras, Computers, Phones,
6. Phone services for specific rate with email included.
7. Many types of dvd devices to share your data with closed in kin.
8. Do not forget the home bound or shut in that would love to see your work but can not attend.
9. Make sure your write your Christmas letter which gives other family genealogists a glimpse of your life.
10. Journals are seldom used the Letter is our way of leaving a piece of our world behind.
This year I blogged the Advent Calendar and it will be given as a gift.
First of the year I started another blog but due to health issues in and around the family I did not complete i,
but have decided it will be easier to do that topic in the future to have for our descendants.
Blessed Christmas and Safe Joyous New Year to one and all.
from our house to yours.