Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

I am looking for descendants of Gustaf Olson was born June 26, 1867 in Torsås Sweden. He was married and had at least 3 children. I do not know the children's names, but his wife Anna perhaps units. Is there anyone who can help me?

Views: 175

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Gustaf and Anna Olson are my maternal grandparents. My grandmother is their daughter Edna Louise. My mother is Edna's daughter Dorothy. Edna had two sisters that I knew, my great-aunt Alma and great-aunt Elsie. I am not aware of any brothers. Edna also had seven other live children, Edward, William, Robert, David, Ruth, Helen, and John. All have passed on except Robert and John as of this time last year when I last corresponded with my uncle Robert. This is my first experience on GenealogyWise. I signed up because I was looking online for an address or phone number for my Uncle John because the last I knew he was living in the San Diego, CA area, and I'm going there in October and was hoping to visit him. That is where I came across this site and was very surprised to see the names Gustaf and Anna Olson. I think I'll brouse around here and see what there is to see! I believe this makes you my great-great uncle????
This I think is my Gustaf:
New York census 1 june 1905
Gustave Olson, born in Sverige 1867/1868, living 1905 in Brooklyn, Kings County, New York with wife Anna, born about 1877/1878 with son Arthur, 9 month old, born 1904.

Census 1920;
Name: Gustave Olson
Residence: Venango, Pennsylvania
Estimated Birth Year: 1868
Birthplace: Sweden
Relationship to Head of Household: Self
Race: White
Marital Status: Married
Father's Birthplace: Sweden
Mother's Birthplace: Sweden

Name: Anna Olson
Estimated Birth Year: 1878
Birthplace: Sweden
Relationship to Head of Household: Wife

Name: Arthur Olson
Estimated Birth Year: 1905
Birthplace: New York
Relationship to Head of Household: Son

Name: Herald Olson
Estimated Birth Year: 1909
Birthplace: New York
Relationship to Head of Household: Son

Census 1930

Gustave Olsen with wife Anna lives in Brooklyn. He is born about 1868 and is afirefighter. They have 2 sons, Arthur, 25 ( engineer at Bell laboratories) and Harold, 22 (clerk).
My question is if anybody knows anything about the sons.I think Arthur in the 1930th moved to Spokane and got married.
(see photos)

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service