Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Lorine McGinnis Schulze's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"See this full text of Chicago Photographers from City Directories at http://www.arc…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Oct 1, 2009 to Impossible to find gg uncle Oskar Albin Gustafsson

5 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Monica Staversjö

"What size is the original? Is it a tintype? A cartes de visite? A cabinet Card? This…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Oct 1, 2009 to Bernadino Palacios 1870?

2 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Lorine McGinnis Schulze

"Isn't it wonderful having such old photos? Lucky you Wendi!"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 18, 2009 to Oldest Confirmed /named Ogle Pictures I have

2 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Wendi Beck

"It isn't clear to me which individual is Jenerva. You said Jinerva was on the right…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 10, 2009 to Cline Family Picture - Trying to Narrow Down Date

3 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by William S Dean

"What a great story and very helpful to all of us to hear how you sleuthed out a more…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 9, 2009 to Hints For Dating an Ancestor Photograph

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by William S Dean

"Hi George, What a beautiful example of a Carte de Visite! (pic on left) . Take a loo…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 4, 2009 to Help me date these photos

4 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Carol Weldon

"George, what beautiful photos! I am always reluctant to guestimate a date based only…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 4, 2009 to Help me date these photos

4 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Carol Weldon

"Thanks for a fun time William, and a good chance for all of us to play detective and…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 4, 2009 to Can You Guess The Date On This One.

8 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Lorine McGinnis Schulze

"Hi Margaret English photos are similar timeframe for each type of photography (ambr…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 1, 2009 to Hints For Dating an Ancestor Photograph

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by William S Dean

"Tintypes began in 1855 and continued into the 20th century. You have to use clothing…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 1, 2009 to Hints For Dating an Ancestor Photograph

8 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by William S Dean

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service