Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, just out of curiosity where were your Brandenburgs from in the USA? I also have…"

Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal replied Mar 26, 2010 to Brandenburg

3 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Marianne Szabo

"ok, will let you know what I hear back!"

Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal replied Oct 22, 2009 to Can anyone read the name of this town?

16 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Hart

"Didn't mean you were necessarily related to ones in Berlin, but the map shows where…"

Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal replied Oct 22, 2009 to Can anyone read the name of this town?

16 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Hart

"from Ellisisland.org however he'd already have been in the USA in order to list resi…"

16 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Hart

"Beth, I asked a German friend for help also, hope you don't mind."

16 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Hart

"out of curiousity is this one yours? his residence is St Louis,MO: Name Residence A…"

16 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Hart

"Hi again, if you haven't looked at this you might find it interesting, see how many…"

16 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Paul Hart

"hi, I don't know if you've looked here before but it has NYC brides and grooms as we…"

Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal replied Sep 4, 2009 to german ancestry for last name hauck or hock

1 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal

"Looking for THAM / THAMM (specifically) > Wormditt & Kalkstein, E. Prussia (s…"

Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal replied Aug 3, 2009 to What Germanic surnames are you researching (Please list Surname - area and time frame)

100 May 24, 2015
Reply by Joseph Dougherty

"www.familysearch.org I ran the name thru the IGI because I've found my ancestors fro…"

Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal replied Aug 3, 2009 to What Germanic surnames are you researching (Please list Surname - area and time frame)

100 May 24, 2015
Reply by Joseph Dougherty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service