Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

John Peters's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Nina,   There are no online passenger records such as manifests for those departing…"

John Peters replied Dec 14, 2010 to Lithuanian-Americans moving back to Lithuania

5 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Richie C.

"Here are the rules for surname endings. The masculine endings of surnames generally…"

John Peters replied Sep 7, 2010 to Surname Spelling Challenges: Kreipovich, Geraitis/Giraitis, Strimike & Maldabuois ?

2 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Sigitas

"Buktininkai (not Buktinikai) is in the Alytus district, east-north-east of Simnas, a…"

John Peters replied Sep 3, 2010 to What is the correct spelling & where is "Buktiniku, Lithuana"?

2 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by J Oakes

"Nancy, I don't know where you got S^iauliai as a place where Tamos^ius was from (un…"

John Peters replied May 17, 2010 to Tamossus or Tamosius Bajorunas from Šiauliai, Lithuania (1894)

3 May 20, 2010
Reply by NancySue2

"There is a very small village named Kovenka on the very border of Lithuania and Latv…"

John Peters replied Jan 30, 2010 to In Lithuania: Kaunas County

9 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Richie C.

"The abbreviation, "sen.", means seniūnija, which is a kind of administrative divisio…"

John Peters replied Oct 11, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Linda, Today and since WWI, the town of Aleksandrowo in Lithuania has been called Ž…"

John Peters replied Oct 11, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service