Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Marcie, I couldn't find the 1920 & 1930 Censuses. What spelling did you find the…"

Richie C. replied Jun 8, 2010 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Pennsylvania

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ian Singer

"I think it was me who suggested Semeliskes. Let's hope I was right! Make sure you i…"

Richie C. replied May 26, 2010 to In Lithuania: Vilnius County

5 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Joanie D

"If we assume for the moment that your g-grandfather did get citizenship eventually,…"

Richie C. replied May 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Katherine, "Al' should mean 'alien' and that they had not filed papers yet. Some peo…"

Richie C. replied May 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Joan, The route to Scotland usually left from Hamburg, if memory serves. A lot of ti…"

Richie C. replied Mar 21, 2010 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: SCOTLAND/ENGLAND/IRELAND

5 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Evelyn Fletcher Cherry

"Chris, I don't see Wadzinski translating to Virginski, but who knows. I think there…"

Richie C. replied Mar 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"I came across this advertisement for transport to Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay in a…"

Richie C. replied Mar 9, 2010 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: SOUTH AMERICA

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gloria Weber Baikauskas

"Sure thing. Where are you? When you have the info, let me know, I could check for ob…"

Richie C. replied Feb 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Jim, I added the parish list to the links at the top of the Massachusetts forum. As…"

Richie C. replied Feb 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Also, I think Constance's maiden name might come from Jurkunas...Jurkunaite in the m…"

Richie C. replied Feb 12, 2010 to Sitkauskas and Jurkuniurte

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Irena C

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service