Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Gwen Polston Stuart's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Correct. Here's 4 generations of William Barnett the immigrant to get you started,…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Apr 15, 2010 to Newbie needs help with the Barnett line.

5 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Mark Even Jensen

"I have Samuel Clayton Barnett m. Cisely Jane Lewis as the son of William Aylen Barne…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Apr 15, 2010 to Newbie needs help with the Barnett line.

5 Apr 21, 2012

"If you type John Rolfe in the search box you'll be amazed at the material. His son T…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Jan 23, 2010 to William Graves Barnett--John Barnett--Sherrod William Barnett--Henry Barnett

15 Apr 10, 2012

"Dallas, I believe your Henry, b. 1795 in VA, to be a missing son of William and Judi…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Jan 23, 2010 to William Graves Barnett--John Barnett--Sherrod William Barnett--Henry Barnett

15 Apr 10, 2012

"I don't have him in my data base. I know I don't have all the children of William Gr…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Jan 18, 2010 to William Graves Barnett--John Barnett--Sherrod William Barnett--Henry Barnett

15 Apr 10, 2012

"Mike, I have several George Barnetts, but they don't quite fit. I do have a John Bar…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Dec 27, 2009 to Barnetts of Hamilton county, OHIO

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Scott B. Barnett

"Hi Cousin, So you are from Uncle Henry's line! That is the line of Henry H. and Het…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Dec 9, 2009 to William Graves Barnett--John Barnett--Sherrod William Barnett--Henry Barnett

15 Apr 10, 2012

"William's brother Thomas ended up in Indiana. I have nothing on brothers John and Jo…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Sep 18, 2009 to Barnetts in S. Il or in Caldwell Co., KY

3 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Gwen Polston Stuart

"Laura, don't forget - you have James in Caldwell Co., KY too. William had a brother…"

Gwen Polston Stuart replied Sep 18, 2009 to Barnetts in S. Il or in Caldwell Co., KY

3 Sep 18, 2009

"There is a possibility that your Joseph is a son of William Graves Barnett. I have o…"

3 Sep 18, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service