"Fantastic - I'm adding it to my RSs feeds too."

Geniaus replied Aug 17, 2009 to Australian Blogs

16 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Geniaus

"Thanks, Liz. I've added this to my RSS feeds."

Geniaus replied Aug 16, 2009 to Australian Blogs

16 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Geniaus

"I jsut found another Australian blog with interesting articles. It is Fanning Family…"

Geniaus replied Aug 12, 2009 to Australian Blogs

16 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Geniaus

"If you are able to offer assistance to other genealogists in Australia please pose y…"

Geniaus replied Aug 9, 2009 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"In a post Cheryl Sharp has said "I have vic bmd's, South aust Bmd's,and a few other…"

Geniaus replied Jul 22, 2009 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Thanks, Liz. I do subscribe to your two blogs - and enjoy the articles. I follow qu…"

Geniaus replied Jul 15, 2009 to Australian Blogs

16 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Geniaus

"Andrew Benham has offered to help with a local cemetery: For anyone who might have…"

Geniaus replied Jul 14, 2009 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"John Clifford Shorten has also volunteered to help: Hello Everyone I along with San…"

Geniaus replied Jul 14, 2009 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Glenda James Posted this offer of help: Hi everyone, l also have bdm's.aust vital's…"

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Sandra Francis previously posted this to the group: Hi Everyone, If anyone needs a h…"

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service