Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

I work primarily in Mississippi - Oktibbeha, Lowndes, Webster, Winston, Clarke, and Lauderdale counties.

Most of my requests are in Philadelphia, PA or Louisiana.

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

I take pictures in Baltimore County & City, Harford County and Cecil County, Maryland.

Chris Smithson
Mostly in the Washington, Nowata and Osage Counties of Oklahoma. But I will take cemetery photos anywhere I find a cemetery. Especially older ones. Our area has a number of historic and old cemeteries. We also receive photo requests from Findagrave and try fulfill them. Our photo procedure is to take any same surname headstones near the requested one in case they are related. Have had a number of very happy requesters because we sent a headstone of a family member they were looking for but didn't know where they were buried. Makes it worth while. If a double headstone, we take a photo of the full headstone then a closeup of each person's information on it. If one of the person's on the headstone appears to NOT be deceased, yet, I photoshop their information out of the photo. I keep all photos in High resolution in case the requestor would like a better copy than that on Findagrave
Hi, Just joined this site. I like to take pix at cemeterys also. Mainly in my area. South of the Philly area. Chichester area. If I go to other places I take my camera just in case.
I work primarily in Germany (Berlin-Brandenburg region) and Poland.
I mostly photograph in the west-central Ohio area.
I am taking photos of all the graves in the Conway Cemetery. It is close by and few have photos of the graves.
Oops, I am taking photos in Orlando, Fl area.
Thank you DeeDee for coming as far as Clarke county to take photos. It seems that not many volunteers are in mississippi because no one was able to take the photos after you did few weeks ago. I may be heading down that way due to the death of Bob Owens Jr. (1919-2009) today. I hope I can finish my owen photo request!!
I live in the Sierra Cascade Foothills of Northern California. I usually take photos in Calaveras and Amador Counties from Photo Requests on Find-A-Grave. I truly enjoy it.
Attachments:
I live in Northeast Dallas county, Texas (part of the Dallas/Ft Worth Area). I can take photos for cemeteries in Northeast Dallas County or Southeast Collin County. I can occasionally branch out from the area. My wife's family is from Fannin and Hunt counties in Texas, so I occasionally go up to that area so family photos. My main work has been in Restland Memorial Park which has about 150,000 gravesites (and still growing).

Give me a 'ring' if you need anything in my area.

Charlie Vines
I work primarily in Miami, northern Montgomery, & Preble Counties in Ohio, over into Wayne, Richmond & Jay Counties in Indiana. My husband & I take day trips all over the area. Of course when I go home to Massachusetts/New Hampshire I go there!! I must admit I am an addict!
Do you have any photographs of any Sunderland or Locke in Montgomery County?

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service