Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

I host a Pennsylvania Chat in the chatroom at 9 pm eastern time on Sunday nights. People have suggested we do chats about early Pennsylvania religions. So on September 6 the topic will be The Amish, Sept 13 The Mennonites, Sept 20 The Ephrata Cloister and Related Groups and Sept 27 John Casper Stoever and the Early Lutherans in PA. I want this to be more of a discussion than a lecture. So please join me for the chats. Please respond to this, or on my wall or direct on e-mail at localhistorynut@aol.com Thanks

Views: 164

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds really interesting! I have had experiences and am looking forward to hearing what other people have to say. Thanks for adding the Paranormal chat in....
Jim,
Sorry I missed the chat on the 27th. I would be interested in a transcript if that is possible. I was on the road traveling home from VA when the chat took place.
Vicki
I will try to be available at that time. This sounds like an interesting discussion.
Jim where do you do the chats? I am looking forward to coming when I can. Susi
Susi - Go under the Chat tab to Join the chat and there you are. Only one chatroom here.
Husband's family were all Scotch Irish Presbyterians from Ulster Londonderry, came to Pa in 1736
Very educated and very much a part of the fabric of the New America.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service