Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Tony Lee Pope's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Nelle, thanks. I don't think that will help my particular case...I wish it would! Th…"

Tony Lee Pope replied Jul 18, 2010 to Suggestions for prooving that hard-to find relationship to get in SAR

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

"Brownie, thanks! I do have a back-up ancestor I can trace more easily back to. I'm h…"

Tony Lee Pope replied Jul 17, 2010 to Suggestions for prooving that hard-to find relationship to get in SAR

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

"Update on this...Last summer I received a copy of an application someone made to joi…"

Tony Lee Pope replied Jul 3, 2010 to Suggestions for prooving that hard-to find relationship to get in SAR

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

"Patsy, thanks. I had put this on the backburner and just heard from a distant cousin…"

Tony Lee Pope replied Jul 3, 2010 to Suggestions for prooving that hard-to find relationship to get in SAR

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

"Thanks. I have sent for a document through DAR where someone became a member through…"

Tony Lee Pope replied Jul 13, 2009 to Suggestions for prooving that hard-to find relationship to get in SAR

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

"Thanks! I need to get my names/dates in order on this particular line. I have them i…"

Tony Lee Pope replied Jul 13, 2009 to Suggestions for prooving that hard-to find relationship to get in SAR

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

"The actual veteran of the AR is well documented (Michael Hyder/Hider), but my proble…"

16 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Nelle Saint

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service