Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Mary Hellman's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! It worked beautifuly. Mary"

Mary Hellman replied Jun 8, 2010 to Genealogywise Badge.

2 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

"Hi Angela. You have a great idea. Looks like I need to order some acid free sleeves…"

Mary Hellman replied Jan 11, 2010 to Miles and Piles of Paper - what is your favorite method of filing your genealogy papers?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

"Oh My Charles. I hope you do not have a fire and have to rush out the door grabbing…"

Mary Hellman replied Jan 8, 2010 to Miles and Piles of Paper - what is your favorite method of filing your genealogy papers?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

"The marriage certificate that I have is about a quarter of a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of pap…"

Mary Hellman replied Sep 5, 2009 to Marriage Certificate / Application for Marriage

4 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Mary Hellman

"Thanks everyone for your comments. I just love it because you all have different ide…"

Mary Hellman replied Aug 11, 2009 to Miles and Piles of Paper - what is your favorite method of filing your genealogy papers?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

"I wish there was a place to go to read the scheduled chat's after it happened. A lot…"

Mary Hellman replied Aug 5, 2009 to THINGS you wish GenealogyWise could do

158 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"David - your Free Genealogy Tools site looks great. I will go back to it often. Tha…"

Mary Hellman replied Aug 3, 2009 to Your Favorite Free (or Low-Cost) Genealogy Resources

247 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by William Douglas

"Yes - Great list. I was starting to freak out writing down every link not wanting to…"

Mary Hellman replied Aug 3, 2009 to Your Favorite Free (or Low-Cost) Genealogy Resources

247 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by William Douglas

"Patricia - what a great resource. This website is great. Thanks for letting me know…"

Mary Hellman replied Aug 3, 2009 to Miles and Piles of Paper - what is your favorite method of filing your genealogy papers?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

"Thanks Margaret. I apprjciate your excellent feedback.! That is a good idea to creat…"

Mary Hellman replied Aug 3, 2009 to Miles and Piles of Paper - what is your favorite method of filing your genealogy papers?

15 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mary Hellman

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service