Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am new to this

I am seeking info on the names Scannell and Hegarty in Cork Ireland and Gannon in Rosscommon Rita

Started by Rita How

2 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Susan J. Barretta

Searching for my Tommola ancestry!

My great grandfather, Vaino (small possibility of waino) Tommola came to the united states from Finland (I believe ...possibly Kymi area or…

Started by maria maria

0 Jan 2, 2010

Can you search all NING's?

One used to be able to search all NING's for genealogy, but now the main NING site does not allow for searching. What has happened to the f…

Started by The Genealogy Box

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Sally Nelson

Plantagenet Ancestry and Magna Carta Ancestry - 2nd Editions by Douglas Richardson to be released in February 2010

Douglas Richardson's revised editions of his popular books, Plantagenet Ancestry and Magna Carta Ancestry, are to be released in February 2…

Started by Aericus

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by William Douglas

Crisis!!!!

Okay everyone!!! This is very very serious.... All joking aside... OUr Family Reunion has been going on since the Civil War, but this year…

Started by Kathy Hastings Hoeldke

8 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Catherine Davis

Is your personal page Gift App an intrusion? how to resite it.

I note we now have a Gift Appl logo box right at the top of our personal page, before we reach our mail, our topics &c. There is sits r…

Started by Fionnghal NicPhadraig

1 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Sue Hamer

Gauvin family of Charters Towers

Does anyone live in or around Charters Towers and have old photos from when Gauvin street was first named or any other details along this t…

Started by Fiona Andrews

4 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Fiona Andrews

Smith

I can trace my Smith family to 1750 Ireland. Joseph Smith p 1794 Ireland, immigtated to Paterson NJ, had 8 or 9 children. My ggg Samuel Smi…

Started by daisy nash

0 Oct 24, 2009

Announcing

Hoping this might help me connect with ancestors who went to Nebraska!! Visit Nebraska's Ancestorial Beings

Started by Foxie

0 Oct 20, 2009

PRAYER CIRCLE FOR MR STRINGER AND STRINGER FAMILY

This forum is being made as a prayer circle. Mr. Stringer has asked for prayers at this extremly difficult time in his life. They had 27 wo…

Started by GenealogyWise Memorial Page

3 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Debbie Gibson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service