Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

William F. Bryan of Greene Co. Va.

I'm looking to share info with anyone who is related to William F. Bryan born in greene Co. Va about 1831 brother of James Bryan b.1815 who…

Started by Marv Bryan

0 Mar 2, 2010

Jeremiah Bryan of Orange Co. VA

Interested on any information you may have on Jeremiah Bryan who married. Frankey Long 3/27/13. Any info on his parents, children and backg…

Started by Marv Bryan

0 Mar 2, 2010

property of William Henry Harrison

dad moved out of state grandparents passed, records taken by other relatives 33 acres in camden on gauley mills, w.va. who owns who paid ta…

Started by Floyd Authur Harrison

0 Feb 26, 2010

Upcoming FamilySearch Record Search Collections

Here are a few of the upcoming collections scheduled for release on FamilySearch Record Search in the future: NORTH AMERICA United States…

Started by Aericus

17 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Aericus

Somerset Records Office

Hi there     I am wondering if anyone is going to the Somerset Records Office or similar.      I am looking for the children of Jacob Chic…

Started by Joanne Lesley Dawe

3 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by portman7

Looking for info on Jonas Conrad Deitz Killian

I am a descendant of Jonas. He appears to have been an illegitamate child. His mother was listed in a NC census as Salome Deitz. He may hav…

Started by Teresa Woodward Salmeron

6 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Samuel Lee Killian Jr.

Clan Donald Group - Descendents of MacDonald/McDonald/Donald/Donaldson/etc

Surprisingly enough, I didn't see a Clan Donald group around, so I decided to make one. http://genealogywise.com/group/clandonald

Started by Ryan Michael Williams

3 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by LuRose Williams

William g Frame

I am searching for a William g Frame born in 1880's on indian territory in missouri he was married to gertrude m reihl and they had childre…

Started by stacey frame

0 Jan 25, 2010

Can't Upload a Photo

I want to add a phto to my page, and I browse and choose, but it won't upload. What might I be doing wrong?

Started by Judi Zimmer

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Marlene Rochon (LeMere)

looking for anyone interested in josias knight beavis withycombe raliegh devon

hi all I am trying to find someone who is rsearching josias knight beavis married to jane parish 1781 withycombe raliegh devon england I di…

Started by eddie j hallett

0 Jan 19, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service