Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

General Genealogy (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

General Genealogy: Death Certificates

Since the Death Certificates of North Carolina (1909-1975) came out my research has taken on a few good turns, especially showing me some…

Started by JOSEPH F.EVANS

0 Jun 25, 2010

Shurmer / Empson

Hi Has anyone any knowledge of my Shurmer family in Temple Guiting? My dad, Jack Empson Shurmer was born the youngest of five on 08.12.1912…

Started by Pat Littlewood

0 Jun 21, 2010

Writing a book

Looking for ideas on writing a book about family history. How to get started. Software to use (or not). I have lots and lots of scanned…

Started by Terry Todd

6 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Don Bollinger

Translation from Friesan to english

I have found a site where I can download the actual records in pdf format from Friesland,Netherlands but I need someone to translate them f…

Started by Dave Zimmerman

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by Dave Zimmerman

genealogy books and family treasures

I just wanted to let people know a couple of things in case some don't already know:1) ebay has tons of old family bibles, most are listed…

Started by Lisa A. (Thamm) Spegal

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Linda Wood McCulloch

Census Addresses

I would like to try to determine where my gggrandparents were living during the 1860 census.  The census shows them as being in the 8th War…

Started by Wes Jester

8 May 15, 2010
Reply by Wes Jester

Myself

I would like to know more and More about Lohana Samaj of our, Please do mention your website, Sir, you can visit my family tree at www.kati

Started by Manish

0 May 8, 2010

CAMACZILSEN/CAMACSIZEN

The Camaczilsen/camacsizen family came from Oslo Norway to Australia.Anybody any clues on this family?

Started by Dorothy Hollings

0 Apr 25, 2010

How do I answer a question?

I joined GenealogyWise very recently and noticed the unanswered question re "National origin of last name Denson?" When I try to answer I a…

Started by John Pepperdine

1 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Paul Drake

FaceBook

Hi Folks;   My name is Charles Wesley Smith and I have been researching the family since 1964; by the way I am a geneaholic.  There is hard…

Started by Charles Wesley Smith Sr

4 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Katie Heitert Wilkinson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service