Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogy Software (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Synchronization between Reunion 9 and Ancestry.com

I switched to my Mac just about a year ago and still have not found "the right" genealogy software for me. I was a previous user of Family…

Started by Dave Glogowski

2 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Dave Glogowski

merging with Legacy

I am a dedicated Legacy user and after extensive use, this is my first problem. I have been maintaining two trees, one on my computer and o…

Started by Gloria Kay Vandiver Inman, M.A.,

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Gloria Kay Vandiver Inman, M.A.,

merging with Legacy

I am a dedicated Legacy user and after extensive use, this is my first problem. I have been maintaining two trees, one on my computer and o…

Started by Gloria Kay Vandiver Inman, M.A.,

0 Oct 14, 2009

Passage Express vs Heritage Collection Suite

I was looking at the Legacy7 add-on's. Is anyone familar with Passage Express and the Heritage Collection Suite add-on's. I have a lot of p…

Started by Sharon Jensen

0 Aug 16, 2009

Genealogy Apps

With the explosion of new apps for the iPhone/iTouch, I am amazed that I have been unable to find genealogy-related apps in the Apple iTune…

Started by Gary King

5 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Melinda Lockwood

Emailing Charts

I am new to Legacy.I have an extensive family tree part of which I used to create a descendant chart, when I go to publish, then email it s…

Started by Mary Winter

2 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by tami osmer glatz

Family tree maker 2005

Hi There. I'm hoping i'm in the right place to post as i've just joined this wonderful website. I am using FTM2005 but wondered if there's…

Started by Tracey Wardill

4 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Tracey Wardill

Software for deciphering illegible gravestones inscriptions

Hi all, could anyone who had done this before - with success - share his/her experience in using Photoshop or whatever else to decipher ill…

Started by Avraham Yehoshua Kahana

3 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Avraham Yehoshua Kahana

Jose Miguel born 1790, Higinio born 1819-20, Benito Salinas born 1861 information from cameron co., tx-my ancestors

I been searching and have some information on Jose M Salinas, Higinio,--burial sites and for Benito (who married my ggrandmother (Josefa Ca…

Started by sarah brown

0 Jul 23, 2009

Mapping pins in Legacy 7

Using the mapping feature in Legacy 7 is great but is there any way to 'nudge' a pin if it is not in exactly the right place?

Started by Linda Swinbank

0 Jul 15, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service