Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ned Johnson 1876 Georgia District 390 Putnam Georgia

Ned Johnson born 1876 in District 390 Putnam,Georgia Dwelling:48,Black Male,Son,Single Father name :James Johnson and Mother Name Amanda Jo…

Started by Arline Irene McCray

0 Oct 14, 2017

My Grandmother Flora Johnson,Family,Johnson/Akins Family from Pinelog Bartlow Georgia/Knoxville,Tennessee

This is my Auntie Naomi Estelle Johnson(Father)Albert Johnson(African American) #75477247)Albert Johnson(April 25,1884)in Pinelog Bartlow C…

0 Oct 14, 2017

query about Edmund Martyn

I am researching the history of the house I grew up in at 420 Dawson Street in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. I think it was built in 1902 for…

Started by Ronald G. Evensen

0 Oct 3, 2017

Related To Dabbs/Dobbs/Tate Family in Cains,PaulingGeorgia and Conners,Douglas,Georgia and Menlo,Chatt,Georgia

1880 Census Fletcher Dobbs ,age 16 abt 1864)Birth Place:Georgia Home:Cains,Pauling,Georgia,Black,Male,Son,Single Father Name:Samuel Dobbs a…

0 Jun 7, 2017

Related to Jordon/Jordan and Bates Family in Birmingham,Jefferson Alabama

William and Henrietta)found in the (1880 Census) In the (1910 Census)They got married in (1877) Virginia Bates Jordon is the (Daughter) Wil…

0 Jun 4, 2017

Quebec names

Along with a ton of others, these are my most prominent Quebecois surnames:  Maltais/Maltese; Fontaine, Charbonneau, Gagnon, Bienvenu; and…

Started by Patricia Quinn

42 May 17, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Beyer

Knight Cherokee Connection

Was told that my father was 1/16th Cherokee. With WV/VA split & a fire that destroyed records from that time I can't find parents of Jo…

Started by Karen Knight Logsdon

0 May 17, 2017

Zachery/Zackery/Tate/HighTower/Canton,Georgia,Cherokee,Georgia,Marietta,Georgia MD 898 Cobb County,Georgia

1900 Census Forsyth Hightower District Georgia Peter R.Zachery,Georgia A.Zachery,Robert H.Zachery,Joseph A.Zachery,Lillie M.Zachery,Dora "B…

0 May 13, 2017

Needing help with finding Rubin Hardin

I'm mainly looking for my great grand father. I heard his name is Rubin Hardin born around 1879. His son is Claude Ernest Hardin born in ho…

Started by Tamara S Fraser

0 May 11, 2017

Evans, Chapman,Hall,Sharp:Family From Newton,Mississippi,Selma Alabama,Selma Dallas Alabama and Burnsville Alabama Manila Alabamaa

James Evans (Alabama Marriages 1816-1957) Birth:1890 in Selma Married Date:November 8,1911 in Selma Dallas Alabama Spouse Name:Iwilder Shar…

3 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Arline Irene McCray

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service