Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Genealogist Connection (784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GenealogyWise - foundations and long-range plans

I hope to see GenealogyWise create a foundation for exponential growth in both quality and quantity. Narratives are more important than raw…

Started by Unknown Ancestor

1 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Paul Drake

Headed to the 60th Owen Handley reunion in a few weeks...

Would love to go armed with more history. Any Owen Handley's from south Texas?

Started by katy saunders

1 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by katy saunders

John P. Gibson, b. circa 1799 in SC

I am searching for parents' names and names of siblings of John P. Gibson, my gr-gr-gr-grandfather, b. 1799 in SC. He migrated to MS and ma…

Started by Janice Tracy

0 Jul 15, 2009

Looking for my great uncles

My great uncles sailed from England in the early 1900's and were farmers in Mosby, Montana. Their names were William Steward and George Ste…

Started by Barbara Byrne

0 Jul 15, 2009

The Eye in the Sky - Any Newsworthy Articles Related to Genealogy Have a Home Here!

Ch-ch-ch-check it out! Burr Oak Cemetary Desecrated - Cemetary Closed, Class Action Lawsuit Filed! http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Cl

Started by Porsha A. Williams

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Dawn Lacoste

Fannon

I am looking for anyone with the last name "FANNON" originally from Ireland. Migrated to New South Wales Australia in the late 1800 or earl…

Started by Margaret Joy Hughes

0 Jul 14, 2009

Unusual Cemeteries

In my ten years of researching and going to cemeteries I've ran across a lot of unusual cemeteries. If you have also where is this cemetery…

Started by Wini Caudell

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Tara Pfarner

Genealogy Workshops

I didn't know this but found it on the National Archives website. They offer genealogy workshops around the country at their facilities all…

Started by Heidi Marie Clark

0 Jul 12, 2009

Keeping up with friends on GenealogyWise

One thing I really like about social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter is that it gathers all the activity of my friends in one pla…

Started by Jessica Hammond

0 Jul 12, 2009

Clarkes of Barrow, Suffolk and then Cambridge

Would love more information on the Clarkes and where they came from. John Clarke and his father Thomas were coach makers/painters. My great…

Started by Lyn Harding

0 Jul 11, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service