Exhibitor space is limited. You can reserve a booth right now for only $195. It’s easy.
* Visit our website at fhexpos.com.
* In the upper left hand corner of the page, click on “2010 Mesa Arizona Expo.”
* When you reach the Mesa Arizona Expo page, click on “Exhibitor Booths.” From there you can review an exhibitor map, see the names of other vendors who are participating and reserve the space you want.
* Simply pay online with a major credit card and start packing!
Don’t miss this opportunity to create a presence in the family history/genealogy industry. The more you participate in Family History Expos, the better established you will become. Sell more products and services by networking, teaching and establishing customer trust and loyalty through hands-on teaching.
Miss Holly’s Top 10 Reasons
You Should NOT Miss the
Mesa, Arizona Family History Expo
1. Family History Expos.com is a beacon of light in a sea of family history information. Our participants look to us to provide guidance and direction.
2. This established event is in its second year and is quickly becoming a family tradition. Strategic advertising and Internet marketing is already attracting a record number of participants. (And, it’s warm in Mesa in the middle of the winter.)
3. New techniques and technologies are being developed every day. Expo participants have already demonstrated a desire to learn more ways to research, record, document and enrich their family legacy.
4. The exhibit hall is free and opened to the public. Your customers don’t have to even be registered to find you.
5. This audience is specifically targeted to help you sell your family-related products and services.
6. The return on your investment will be much higher than throwing dollars into advertising to the masses. Our participants are already interested in the products and services you sell.
7. Family History Expos is a well-established and well-known company that has delivered quality events throughout the Western United States for six years.
8. You will be in great company with our big name sponsors including FamilySearch, Ancestry.com, RootsMagic, Legacy Family Tree, and Generation Maps.
9. Network with some of the most accomplished professional genealogists in the country.
10. Learn trade techniques from other exhibitors who have successfully captivated the audience you want to reach!
Don’t hesitate to contact Family History Expos today for more information.
Family History Expos.com
PO Box 187