Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Sue McCormick's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Gene. We had a warm holiday, with family visitors yesterday through tomo…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 27, 2009 to What Kind of Source Is This? How do I Create a Citation?

9 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

"Happy Thanksgiving, Gene, In reverse order: Charlie didn't write a title on the tra…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 26, 2009 to What Kind of Source Is This? How do I Create a Citation?

9 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

"Well, I hope I have the basics prepared here; I think that the punctuation needs som…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 26, 2009 to What Kind of Source Is This? How do I Create a Citation?

9 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

"Thank you, Gene I think that it would be best to go with the combined example, sinc…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 23, 2009 to What Kind of Source Is This? How do I Create a Citation?

9 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

"Since I last posted, I have downloaded the computer-based (pdf) version of Elizabeth…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 20, 2009 to How do you know what type of source?

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"Shame on me, somehow I missed the November 13 posts until just before the start of J…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 16, 2009 to How do you know what type of source?

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"Thank you for your help. I agree with you that the point of standardizing your cita…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 13, 2009 to How do you know what type of source?

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"I have another question about source citations. I am (currently) assuming that I am…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 4, 2009 to How do you know what type of source?

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

"I have a book Stricklers of Pennsylvania which lists how my sister and I are descend…"

Sue McCormick replied Nov 2, 2009 to Genealogy Books?

10 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sue McCormick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service