Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Elizabeth Campbell's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, there is a connection, but I'd need to do some look ups to determine how the Pr…"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Feb 23, 2010 to PRITCHARD, John & Catherine MCGILVRA

5 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth Campbell

"BTW.... Welcome to our group, Carolyn! Are you a descendant? Don't forget to tell us…"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Feb 7, 2010 to Kildonan Church

2 Feb 7, 2010

"Thank you, Carolyn, for the great tip. Manitobia is a wonderful site for mining old…"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Feb 7, 2010 to Kildonan Church

2 Feb 7, 2010

"Wrong George, I think, Edith. What parish are you looking at?"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Feb 6, 2010 to Murdoch McLeod, Frances Simpson Munro

9 Feb 6, 2010

"This mystery concerning Jean is what I was alluding to in my comment above. It's all…"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Jan 30, 2010 to Matheson Family (Corraig, Sutherlandshire)

17 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Samuel Murray Matheson

"I mentioned the Frances Simpson name on the other discussion you started, Helen. It'…"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Jan 30, 2010 to Matheson Family (Corraig, Sutherlandshire)

17 Jun 16, 2010

"Should work now, Helen. Thank you for letting me know!"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Jan 28, 2010 to Murdoch McLeod, Frances Simpson Munro

9 Feb 6, 2010

"Welcome to the forum, Sam! In looking at Helen's ancestors (the post just before you…"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Jan 28, 2010 to Matheson Family (Corraig, Sutherlandshire)

17 Jun 16, 2010

"Just an aside, it looks like your ancestress and Fort Frances Ontario were named aft…"

Elizabeth Campbell replied Jan 28, 2010 to Murdoch McLeod, Frances Simpson Munro

9 Feb 6, 2010

"Hi Helen~ Welcome to the forum! I had a look and Frances Simpson Munro is on the l…"

9 Feb 6, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service