Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Ron Ferguson's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have already overwritten your established .fdb with the GEDCOM then, I doubt…"

Ron Ferguson replied Dec 10, 2010 to Oops. Now where are my notes?

6 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by MsFoxRider

"Since your .fdb file is OK they should be there, if you are referring to the General…"

Ron Ferguson replied Dec 9, 2010 to Oops. Now where are my notes?

6 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by MsFoxRider

"No you haven't."

Ron Ferguson replied Nov 15, 2010 to New Familysearch integration

4 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Jeannine

"I do not know of any software which which will do as you suggest, and frankly I thin…"

Ron Ferguson replied Oct 23, 2010 to Great-Grandfathers are brothers

4 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Patricia Adam

"Jean, what type report are you doing and are you using Legacy Charting, if so which…"

Ron Ferguson replied Oct 23, 2010 to Great-Grandfathers are brothers

4 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Patricia Adam

"You do not say which version of Legacy you are using nor whether you are using Sourc…"

Ron Ferguson replied Oct 13, 2010 to Output tab missing detailed information

4 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Claudia Thibadeau

"If you go to Tools>Picture Centre you will find details of all the pictures which…"

Ron Ferguson replied Aug 1, 2010 to Photos no longer attached to my Legacy Family Tree

3 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Ron Ferguson

"Lynn, I cannot imagine why they should have disappeared, unless you moved them. Howe…"

Ron Ferguson replied Aug 1, 2010 to Photos no longer attached to my Legacy Family Tree

3 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Ron Ferguson

"Give or take a few months we are the same age, Gloria, but I don't think batting my…"

Ron Ferguson replied Apr 6, 2010 to Does anyone on this board know how to use the online tab to submit a mutliple descendant report document?

7 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Kelly

"Others have now confirmed my poor memory, and the Multiple Lines of Descent will not…"

Ron Ferguson replied Apr 5, 2010 to Does anyone on this board know how to use the online tab to submit a mutliple descendant report document?

7 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Kelly

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service