Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey )'s Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sarah! Sorry just now saw your message. I'd love to see that book! Of course I kn…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied May 21, 2020 to Is Elizabeth Harris related to John Harris from Harrisburg

10 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by Joseph R. Harris, Jr.

"Well Marjorie, I'm not really sure what Family Tree is? If you mean Ancestry, then y…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied Aug 19, 2016 to Is Elizabeth Harris related to John Harris from Harrisburg

10 Oct 5, 2020

"I've tested with familytreedna, and ancestry, and I was wondering if we were a match…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied Aug 17, 2016 to Is Elizabeth Harris related to John Harris from Harrisburg

10 Oct 5, 2020

"Hi Marjorie, do you mind if I ask what DNA testing company you used? Just curious if…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied Aug 17, 2016 to Is Elizabeth Harris related to John Harris from Harrisburg

10 Oct 5, 2020

"Thank's Ricky, I have a copy of the will's, but would like to see the deed between t…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied Dec 10, 2010 to The Pennsylvania Harrises

23 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by William Haloupek

"Wow, Ricky that thing with the map sounds amazing. I would love to do that, and find…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied Dec 9, 2010 to The Pennsylvania Harrises

23 Dec 14, 2016

"Hey Ricky, Please call me Trey, now that we're talking. I hope you enjoyed your vis…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied Dec 8, 2010 to The Pennsylvania Harrises

23 Dec 14, 2016

"Hey Ricky, I was born and raised in Union, SC. I descend from another Samuel Harris…"

Gene C. Haris III ( Trey ) replied Dec 7, 2010 to The Pennsylvania Harrises

23 Dec 14, 2016

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service