I am tracing the Cluss Family from Weinsberg, Wurttemberg, Germany.
My great, great grandfather was George Andrew (Andraos) Cluss, born circa 1800 in Weinsberg,
George's son, my great grandfather, was Karl (Charles) Frederick Cluss. He was born circa 1823 in Weinsberg.
Karl, along with his wife (Wilhelmina Kopp) emigrated to Australia in 1853 aboard the 'Helene', as assisted immigrants.
I am keen to know:
1) the name of George Andrew Cluss' wife
2) the birth and death dates of both George and his wife
3) the place of burial of George and his wife
4) whether Karl had any siblings who remained in Germany
5) any other known details about this Cluss family in Germany