WHAT IS GENSCRIBE?
Here are some of the things you can do using GenScribe:
* Create research "to do" lists for any given venue.
* Record the actual research data that you find (GenScribe includes standard text entry fields as well as templates for the 1790-1880 and 1900-1920 U.S. censuses).
* Manage genealogy projects, including linked subprojects.
* Review research that you've done in any given source, or on any given project.
* Review research that you may wish to incorporate into a lineage-linked database.
* Keep track of your genealogy correspondence, including dates of correspondence and money that you've paid for research or to cover costs.
* Keep track of page-by-page searches for specific references in unindexed materials.
* Assign file numbers to specific research items and print cover sheets that can help you quickly locate hard copies.
GenScribe is designed to support the process of evaluating research by giving you easy access to the evidence you have gathered, as well as to help you plan where and what to look for next. GenScribe is specifically not a lineage-linked database.
Price is $12, if you wish to buy.
This group does not have any discussions yet.