Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Linda Johnson's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had success using the Lithuanian online phone book and cell phone book. I sen…"

Linda Johnson replied Jan 17, 2010 to Success stories--Good News--Inspire us!

3 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

"I wrote to the archives last year and received a response. They said they had one ce…"

Linda Johnson replied Jan 17, 2010 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"Jaclyn, Was he married in PA? If so, the marriage records from the church may help.…"

Linda Johnson replied Dec 26, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Pennsylvania

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ian Singer

"I received my first response today from one of the people in Lithuania that I wrote…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 24, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"My husband's immediate family settled in Chicago also. They started out in Lake Coun…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 24, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Illinois

3 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"I have learned that I can send a money order for 10 EU and include 8 EU for the bank…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 21, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"I recently wrote that I received a reply from the archives (by mail). I finally got…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 16, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"I am looking forward to your updates. Have you mailed requests in the past? If so, d…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 16, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"Thank you John. I am not sure where to put the postal code of 72212. The address is:…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 11, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"I wrote to the Archives in July and recently received a reply. They asked me to send…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service