Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Linda Johnson's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"It was really hard for me to find the ship manifest for my family. I only knew the s…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Slaughtering a Spelling: What's the real name?

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Linda Johnson

"My family started out in Lake County, IN, then went to Allen County, OH, and ended u…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 9, 2009 to (CLOSED--Please see State-specific forums) Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: USA

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

"Hi Richie, Thanks so much for your help! I am going to write the letters tonight. A…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 9, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Thank you so much. I will write to them in English. I am confused about addressing t…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 8, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Richie, Thank you for this information. Actually, someone on the LithGen board poin…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 8, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Richie, The social security application says "Zvingus, Lithuania". I believe this w…"

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"I am researching my husband's Lithuanian family. There is no one left to ask. I am u…"

Linda Johnson replied Oct 7, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service